RAPS is the largest global organisation serving regulatory professionals and the regulatory profession worldwide.
RAPS Regulatory Conference – Europe 2019 brings together leading experts in the medical device, IVD and pharmaceutical industries to examine and provide insight on some of the most urgent and crucial issues facing regulators, manufacturers and regulatory professionals working with healthcare products for the European market.
The conference will focus on new strategies and important developments affecting regulatory professionals working in Europe’s quickly changing and uncertain regulatory environment. It is a conference created by European regulatory professionals for regulatory professionals operating in Europe, designed to foster discussion and facilitate idea exchange on these important topics.
By driving regulatory excellence and connecting the global regulatory community, RAPS help support a thriving healthcare products sector and the advancement of public health.
Conference speakers include:
- Erik Hansson, European Commission
- Bassil Akra, TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH
- Olivier Bisazza, MedTech Europe
- Sabina L. Hoekstra-van den Bosch, Central Committee for Research Involving Human Subjects
- Graeme Tunbridge, MHRA
- Valerie Nys, Federal Agency of Medicines and Health Products
- Maren von Fritschen, PhD, European Confederation of Pharmaceutical Entrepreneurs
- Henrike Potthast, BfArM
- Corine Delorme, GMED Group LNE
- Marie-Helene Pinheiro, EMA
- Andreas Stange, TÜV SÜD Product Service GmbH
- Armin Ritzhaupt, EMA
- Tim De Schutter, Federal Agency of Medicines and Health Products
- Kees Maqueline, Afdeling Medische Technoligie
- Katrien Martens, Federal Agency of Medicines and Health Products
- Waldo Weijers, Medicines Evaluation Board (NL)